Are You The One?
We are looking for a Mobile Application Manager to create, develop and launch mobile applications across the iOS and Android platforms.
- Create and manage the full life-cycle from design stages, to development and through to delivery
- Define requirements, coordinate and lead the successful execution of mobile payment platform products
- Serve as the contact for the client experience and end-user
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes, site maps, process flows etc.
- Research and prioritize user requirements, strategic and business requirements, and functional requirements
- Work closely and lead day-to-day activity of both internal and third-party vendor teams
- Collaborate with and cross-functional teams to develop features that improve user experience and support content, marketing, social integration, application best practices, and standards
- Coordinate with business unit teams to help create the mobile ecosystem by exploring innovative opportunities and contributing to creative solutions.
- Work closely with the various operations teams (Accounting, Chargebacks, etc.) to define processes and best practices for ensuring smooth backend operations
- Degree with 3-5 years of web, mobile web and mobile app product management experience
- Published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Proven track record of mobile application design, interaction, usability & social integration experience
- Thorough knowledge of prevailing and emerging mobile trends and technologies
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices
Culture in MatchMove
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Mobile Apps Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.