Are You The One?
We are looking for a Mobile Lead Developer to be in charge of all the technical specifications of the projects.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android / iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API- s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Must develop cutting edge projects writing high-quality code
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent and/or a minimum of 5-6 years of equivalent work experience.
- Working experience in Android/iOS development; have published at least one Android/ iOS app
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Use Git and GitHub to manage and share source code Experience with CI servers
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- E-payment / E-commerce mobile apps development experiences is a plus
- Fluency in English to effectively communicate with the regional teams
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Mobile Lead Developer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.