Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Office Manager to take charge of Finance, HR and administrative matters in our Indonesia office.
- Generate invoices and handle bank account matters
- Handle monthly and yearly tax filings and tax related (personal and company income tax) issues
- Take charge of corporate legal matters (Domicile, BKPM, NPWP)
- Maintain cashbook, petty cash and checking of reimbursement claims
- Involved in hiring, staff orientation, payroll and other HR activities
- Execute and follow up on insurance matters (BPJS manpower and health)
- Work on client legal documentations such as NDA, Contracts and SLA
- Handle and follow up on vendors’ enquiries
- Responsible for rental, inventory and expenses in office
- Assist in events organization whenever required
- Provide support to HQ (Singapore) on finance, HR and administrative matters
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Human Resource Management/Business Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in start-up environment
- Well versed in Indonesia tax and statutory regulations
- Familiar with Indonesia employment policies and practices
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work independently, manage work and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Office Manager – Indonesia”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.