Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Personal Assistant and Office Admin to take charge of the CEO’s calendar and administrative matters in our Singapore office.
- Travel bookings
- Pantry management
- Stationery management
- Updating of assets such as laptops
- Filing and claims
- Office management
- Support managers with the travel bookings and reimbursement
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required
Culture in MatchMove
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and work cohesively within a high performing team.
- Good eye for details with a “hands-on” and “can-do” attitude.
- Proven ability to work independently and meticulously
- Positive mind-set with the ability to work in a flexible manner
- Well versed with Gmail, google drive and calendar management
- Candidate with technical knowledge is a plus
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Personal Assistant and Office Admin”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.