Are You The One?
We are seeking an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer who can support the sales team from the technical perspective. If you are keen in the disruptive finance technology industry and be part of a high growth company, do apply now!
- Provide assistance to the sales team offering an in-depth knowledge of the technical requirements from MatchMove and business use of our services in order to close sales
- In depth experience in providing API integration support with in depth experience of REST API integration
- Ability to gauge client requests and focus it down to key points
- Understanding of networking protocols and security measures involved in integrations
- Prepare documentation and technical walkthroughs for clients
- To concisely and coherently translate client requests into a workable business requirement
- Act as a technical resource and liaison between the sales team and clients
- Identify and solve client technical issues – guiding the client on successful resolution
- Act as a liaison with the Product Managers to discuss potential product requirements
- Act as a liaison with the Project Managers to gather timelines for various client requirements
- Provide information regarding payment gateway, IMPS
- Occasional need to travel to sort out the service level issues
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (computer science)
- Well versed with PCIDSS knowledge
- Technically competent, familiar with API integration, payment gateways, etc
- Familiar with cloud applications
- In depth understanding of modern web apps with key understanding of limitations of the same
- Familiar with countries regulations on matters relating to financial data storage
- Good overview of recon process of networks such as MasterCard, Visa, Rupay
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative sales skills
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience at a payments technology company
- Excellent communication skills & problem solving skills
- Should have the ability to learn technical information
- Candidate shall be self motivated & result oriented
- Must be able to work with key business partners and put technical analysis in its proper commercial context
- Cross-countries collaboration
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Pre-Sales Engineer (Mumbai)”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.