Are You The One?
We are looking for a Product Engineer to manage and enhance the product development life-cycle for products across MatchMove
- Managing the product development life-cycle for the development of new and existing platforms
- Enhancement and extensibility of existing platform capabilities and services
- Forging strong partnerships with platform sponsors, designers, and developers to define feature sets, features, story maps, detailed user stories (functional and non-functional) as well as other requirements artifacts (business architecture, acceptance criteria, etc.) to support the development and Agile process
- Work closely with the PMs and Scrum teams to communicate requirements to the Scrum development teams for execution and implementation.
- Monitor SDLC life cycle phases.
- Monitor and contribute to quality life-cycle management and Agile ticketing process
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, yahoo etc) and payment gateways integrations
- Coordinate with designers, QAs, administrators, and other team members
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in Product Management.
- Familiarity with web services, transaction workflow modeling
- Familiar with tools like azure, omnigraffle to draw process flows and user stories
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
- Knowledge in Payments and Mobile apps development
- Well versed in APIS Rest, software technologies, user interface technologies (web, mobile, rich client)
- Experience using a bug management system (i.e. JIRA)
- Experience in SCRUM or other agile development methodologies
- Hands on experience developing PHP code is a plus
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Product Engineer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.