Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest growing and award winning financial technology company, is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager/Director who will be responsible for requirements articulation, user flow and specifications, aggregation, prioritization, execution and implementation. The right candidate should possess a strong product management background, with demonstrated experience leading medium to large cross-functional technology projects. The candidate must be able to thrive in high pace working environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
This is a highly visible position that interacts with a broad spectrum of stakeholders including management at varying levels, developers, architects, designers, business leaders and the various associated stake holders including external clients.
- Managing the product development life-cycle for the development of new platforms
- Enhancement and extensibility of existing platform capabilities and services
- Forging strong partnerships with platform sponsors, designers, and developers to define feature sets, features, story maps, detailed user stories (functional and non-functional) as well as other requirements artifacts (business architecture, acceptance criteria, etc.) to support the development process
- Work closely with the PMs and Scrum teams to communicate requirements to the Scrum development teams for execution and implementation
- Partner with the technology leadership team to define the platform road-map priorities and ensure that it remains aligned with the broader Digital and Mobile Products strategy and priorities
Culture in MatchMove:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in similar capacity
- Familiarity with web services, transaction workflow modelling
- Familiar with tools like azure , omnigraffle to draw process flows and user stories
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
- Knowledge in Payments and Mobile apps development
- Well versed in APIS Rest , software technologies , user interface technologies (web, mobile, rich client)
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Senior Product Manager/ Director”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.