Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager / Senior Business Analyst to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Support the Remittance Business Management team in the following key activities:
- Analyse consumer needs/wishes to design mobile remittance services and propositions to achieve business goals in subscriber surge, product innovation, customer experience excellence and revenue growth;
- Be able to elicit customer and marketing requirements and translate them into both business and technical product descriptions / requirement specifications; evaluate and give assessment if these requirements are achievable within the given timeline and cost;
- Collaborate with technology, user experience, business, marketing, sales, operations, customer care, finance and compliance teams to initiate, plan, develop and execute successful new product launches and feature updates;
- Set up end-to-end remittance business processes with the goal of achieving outstanding customer experience and operational efficiency, without compromising security and compliance requirements;
- Able to project-manage, lead and motivate cross-functional teams in the development, testing, rollout and performance monitoring of products, solutions and/or services from concept initiation to market launch in a timely, agile and passionate manner;
- Develop user acceptance test cases and work with QA team to conduct these tests, file bugs in JIRA, track fixes and conduct tests on fixes;
- Participate in product cutovers and service verifications;
- Keep abreast of new product offerings / service developments in existing and adjacent markets; assess opportunities and threats to our business; and plan for remedial actions to retain our competitive edge for continued growth towards market dominance;
- Provide management with clear, succinct and actionable updates regularly.
Culture in MatchMove
- Possess good understanding of MAS Notice 3001 and other remittance regulatory requirements
- Relevant experience in the mobile commerce/banking/payments industry and keen knowledge in mobile application and system development preferred
- Relevant experience with counter remittance, and remittance operations would be highly valued
- Savvy with remittance, mobile payment products, services and technologies, and well-informed on remittance trends
- Experience in vendor management; and handling and delivering multiple projects
- Entrepreneurial, start-up, or corporate innovation experience are good-to-haves
- Strong analytical skills with good business acumen to understand customer insights and map them to business needs
- Able to communicate clearly – verbal, written and during presentations
- Possess challenger spirit, integrity and passion, with commitment to see things through
- Appreciation for technology and association with customer needs so as to translate technology into customer needs and services
- Self-motivated, able to work under minimal supervision, tight deadlines and budget, and comfortable with ambiguity and strategic direction shifts
- An excellent team player with good interpersonal and project management skills
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Product Manager/Senior Business Analyst
”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.