Are You The One?
We are looking for a Product Manager (Loyalty/Rewards) with loyalty program, merchant acquiring and partnership experience in a FinTech industry.
Collaborate with marketing and engineering teams on the product development during the discovery phase to assess the value, usability, and feasibility of product features
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Develop written requirements and assist in creating/validating mock-ups, managing their iteration through the design and testing process
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new website enhancements and bug/fixes
- Monitor key conversion metrics and A/B tests to support continual optimization of the product and business plan
- Build partnerships with merchants to come up with loyalty programs
- Actively monitor competitors to quickly suggest and adopt best practices
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or Design (or related fields) preferred
- At least 4 years of working experience in product management, in developing consumer internet products, preferably at an outstanding e-commerce company
- In-depth knowledge on loyalty, merchant acquiring and partnership programs
- Proven organizing skills and an obsession with details and quality
- Able to conduct deep-dive analysis and derive actionable conclusions
- Adept in online/new media trends, especially in mobile apps
- Open to feedback and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in PHP language is a plus
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Product Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.