Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager(s) who will be responsible for customer delivery and implementation of MatchMove Wallet OS in Singapore
- Assist to gather specifications from clients on how to kick start projects. Ability to be firm on timeline and deliverables
- Coordinate activities and functions of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives specified for the project are accomplished
- Develop project schedules, ensure successful execution of timelines, monitor development progress, anticipate issues and resolve obstacles to maintain realistic production schedules
- Liaise with the Product Engineering team for project implementation
- Manage PRD handover to Product Engineering team
- Manage product and system release updates for stakeholders
- Manage the Scrum Team and ensure timely delivery
- Build strong relations with client
- Degree in Technology, Product, Finance Management or a related field
- 3+ years experiences in project management in the payments industry
- Proven organizing skills and an obsession for details
- Possess excellent account liaison and project management skills
- Demonstrated technical, aptitude and great analytical skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts set priorities and escalate when appropriate
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Detailed oriented with strong organization skills
- High level of Integrity, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work with minimal supervision
- Hands-on knowledge of or familiarity with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack, MS-Projects, Visio etc.
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Project Manager-Customer Delivery”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.