Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager(s) who will be responsible for customer delivery and implementation of MatchMove Wallet OS in Latin America while based in Miami, FL.
- Demonstrable experience with managing complex projects.
- Programme / Project management skills and experience working with external Clients.
- Assist to gather specifications from clients and able to kick start projects.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements (and vice versa) and being able to communicate these to both technical and non-technical entities.
- Ability to be firm on timeline and deliverables.
- Ensuring in running an project implementation from initiation through to completion.
- Coordinates activities and functions of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives specified for the project are accomplished.
- Develop project schedules, ensure successful execution of timelines, monitor development progress, anticipate issues and resolve obstacles to maintain realistic production schedules.
- Liaise with multiple teams to support the project implementation: product, technologies, marketing, compliance, finance, operations, customer servicing, and third party vendors.
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written to all levels (from C-level to peer group).
- Highly self-motivated, focused and results driven; ability to challenge the status quo.
- Able to work with external clients and can build strong working relationships.
- Ability to make decisions without direct authority and to know when to escalate.
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree in Technology, Product, Finance Management or a related field.
- 3+ years experiences in project management in the payment industry.
- Proven organizing skills and attention to details.
- Possess excellent account and project management skills.
- Demonstrated technical, aptitude and great analytical skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts, problem solve, set priorities and escalate when appropriate.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Proven track record on end-to-end project delivery.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Able to document processes, process flows and share knowledge to teams.
- High level of Integrity, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Hands-on knowledge of or familiarity with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack, MS-Projects, Visio etc.
- Dealing with teams across different time-zones.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.