Are You The One?
We are looking for a resourceful and reliable Project Manager who is experienced in managing full project life cycle from conception to delivery.
- Assist to gather specifications from clients on how to kick start projects. Ability to be firm on timeline and deliverables
- Coordinates activities and functions of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives specified for the project are accomplished
- Develop project schedules, ensure successful execution of timelines, monitor development progress, anticipate issues and resolve obstacles to maintain realistic production schedules
- Work with clients on base specifications requirements for different projects across regional offices
- Build strong relations with client
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree in Multimedia Design or its equivalent
- Minimum 4 – 5 years of experience in similar capacity
- Understanding of industrial design/built environment aesthetics and/or advertising/film/packaging background
- Familiar with banking/payment industry
- A strong conceptual thinker
- Flair for designing
- Strong visualizing skills
- Interest in photography and theatre
- Team player and able to work independently
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Project Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.