Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest growing and award winning financial technology company, is looking for an experienced QA Automation Lead to ensure quality across all platforms as we accelerate our global expansion. The incumbent- should have strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems.
- Create test plans and identify automation opportunities
- Build the testing framework to simulate end-to-end scenarios using various platforms and technologies
- Build and maintain functional automated test suite
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement
- Build and automate tracking systems for quality metrics and reporting
Culture in MatchMove
- Design and build automation framework (BDD)
- Experience with the Docker technology
- Experience in Selenium
- Experience in Java
- Experience with test tools such as JBehave or Cucumber
- Experience with continuous deployment and integration systems
- Experience in test automation for web, mobile app or API platforms
- Experience in managing automation team (minimum of 5 resources)
- Go lang, PHP or C++ is a plus
- Start up experience is a plus
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “QA Automation Lead”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).