Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for a QA Technical Lead. We are looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on lead engineer with a creative edge, strong problem solving skills and strong on quality fundamentals.
- Design, develop, document and maintain Automated tests suites for Web and Mobile applications
- Understand requirements and suggest improvements for processes, best practices, and standards
- Identify opportunities to improve maintainability of automation platform
- Understand and apply Test Driven Development concepts to test and debug automated solutions and custom tools.
- Analyze the application and prepare an automation strategy for various level (UI, Services, DB, Cloud, etc)
- Ensure all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Participate in gathering Testing, Performance requirements and defining acceptance criteria
- Work in/with an Agile Development Team and organization to deliver quality products to the customer, with a focus on testing and quality assurance.
- Estimate and track automation ROI
- Build continuous Integration/Delivery automation solutions for each product/project
- Contribute positively to product design, thought leadership and continuous improvement of the Team.
Culture in MatchMove
- Overall 8+ years in Software Testing (minimum 4 years in Automation)
- Technically savvy and able to write code
- Proven experience with developing testing frameworks is required; expertise on industry proven tools
- Technically proficient programming background is a plus (Selenium preferred)
- Experience in testing on Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with Automation Tools & Technologies
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Good understanding on Network, Application and Database architecture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverable
- Strong software development and project management fundamentals
- Has deep understanding of enterprise grade technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to engage and influence peers and executive
- Experience in the Payment and/or Fin-Tech industry would be a plus
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “QA Technical Lead”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).