Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Director to lead business development and sales of commercial digital payment products. Reporting to the Global Head of Sales, this individual is responsible for developing, directing and controlling related sales activities to ensure agreed revenue, growth and profitability targets are achieved. He/She serves as a key member of the leadership team and contributes to the development of the overall business strategy.
- Develop and execute on SE Asia Regional business development and market management plans for Prepaid, debit and corporate card and wallet platform products.
- Manage a portfolio of customers with the primary goal of sourcing new business to drive revenue growth to meet goals against the customer portfolio.
- Identify target clients to meet goals and revenue growth.
- Primary responsibility of driving new business growth and market share by delivering, amongst others, the Commercial Card solutions and platforms, as well as retaining existing business through increased satisfaction levels.
- Ensure the consistent, professional delivery of sales and client management disciplines including account plans, call reporting, lead generation and relationship reviews.
- Work closely with corporate product and sales organization on prioritizing new leads and participate as an active member of the deal team for deal structuring, pricing and execution.
- Achieve/exceed annual pipeline, wins and revenue realization targets for acquisition origination and existing program (cross sell and optimization of existing client program) organic revenue growth.
- Lead and manage in-country sales/BD teams to achieve assigned quota for acquiring new target customers and meeting revenue plans.
- Utilize CRM tools to report territory pipeline and forecast information accurately and on a timely basis.
- Develop plans and strategies for key opportunities across the region.
- Maintain relationships with appropriate key corporate accounts.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
Culture in MatchMove
- Post graduate degree in Business/Finance Management or its equivalent. First degree in engineering/technology will be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of SE Asian experience in sales/business development role in banking / financial services / bank cards environment. At least 2 years experience in any startup type environment will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge in financial and/or commercial card products and regional partnerships.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to execute calling plans, business development tasks and initiatives to meet revenue growth targets.
- Experience in managing a prospect through all sales cycles: from generating leads, fostering the relationship, uncovering the needs, delivering the value proposition, positioning the product to client needs, closing the business, negotiating pricing / contract and implementing a successful program.
- Demonstrable and proven ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with clients, key stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Good understanding of card payments, network, merchants etc.
- Proven success in business development, client management and/or sales. Strong and established C-Level business network in SE Asia.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently. Fluency in at least one SE Asian language will be an advantage.
- Willing to travel when required
- Singapore citizen/PR preferred
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Regional Sales Director”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).