Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Release Support Engineer to join us as we accelerate our global expansion
- Work closely with the Project Manager and other support teams to plan and execute projects.
- Ensure teams have proper product and technical specifications, directions, and resources for deliverables.
- Establish realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Constantly identify and review issues and bottlenecks during each product release, coordinate with various groups (QA, Dev, Infra, etc.) to ensure timely fixed and to meet delivery objectives.
- In charge in complexities and impact on live products from different types of releases, and to manage the sequences of releases to decide on the release dates.
- Manage both internal and external accounts in different release environments to generate product configurations.
- Monitor release progress and individual member’s performance in the Agile SDLC.
- Provide a product release plan that documents all the factors (timing, resources, process etc.) for different types of releases (act as a routine manual book).
- Involved in some of the DevOps tasks if needed.
Culture in MatchMove
- Minimum 5 years of sales/ business development in Finance/Banking industry
- Proficient in English and local languages to liaise with regional counterparts and local clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of payments, networks and/or the prepaid/payments products
- Understanding of network fees and interchange would be a plus
- Effective in the matrix structure and able to use informal networks within to achieve results
- Proactive team player
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Account Manager (Business Development)”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.