Are You The One?
We are looking for a Remittance Manager to be in charge of expanding and managing our remittance business.
- Lead the effort to achieve Mobile Remittance recruitment and conversion targets via multiple channel strategies
- Ensure Remittance SOPs and MAS compliance practices are being met in the course of operations
- Improve productivity by increasing traffic, conversion rates, transaction sizes and shortening sales cycles
- Plan and organize weekly roadshows to expand reach, capture instant conversions and generate leads for mobile remittance business
- Conduct quarterly capacity planning audit to balance store operations and roadshow operations need to achieve growth targets
- Focus on new channels development and develop Ambassador Program to drive both Remittance and Prepaid recruitment and conversion via various incentives
- Identify new mobile wallet top-up partners to increase user experience
- Work with Marketing team to develop consumer sales promotional activities to increase traffic, conversion rates and transaction sizes for our store and roadshow needs
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to create a sustainable rewards program for both our users as well as ambassadors to increase conversions and active usage
- Conduct in-field coaching and develop sales incentive/commission plans
- Participate in annual strategy development and sales budgeting process
- Role can be marketing or operations support
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a retail/sales environment setup
- Solid foundation in telecommunications and/or remittance business
- Prior experience in handling a team of internal or outsourced sales/account management staff
- Hands on experience in handling B2C marketing campaigns
- A strong team player and highly motivated, goal-oriented individual
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- May be required to work retail working hours
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Remittance Manager
”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.