Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay is looking for a Sales Analyst who will be required to evaluate and predict sales trends in order to help the company optimize its marketing/sales & promotional strategies. The incumbent will be responsible for, drawing up detailed sales reports, analysis of pipeline, lost & won opportunities and making informed suggestions for how to improve company profitability. A sales analyst culls sales data from CRM systems, employee and country reports, evaluates and analyzes data over time, creates forecasts for future sales trends.
- Closely study past sales data to determine trends in sales, wins & losses
- Collect data from sales reports for analysis.
- Develop methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
- Conduct research into competitive companies and the surrounding market.
- Create sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
- Suggest adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability.
- Assist in designing promotional materials.
- Attend and participate in sales strategy meetings.
- Lead informational sessions for staff to explain sales trends and new marketing strategies.
- Assist in implementing budget and marketing changes, and evaluates results.
- Draw up reports of improvements or lack thereof in the wake of company restructuring.
- Work on CRM tools – hubspot management and analysis research
- Preparation of Power point / presentation materials for BD team
- Research in materials for competitors, payments, FinTech, e-wallets, market trends
- Work closely with BD, marketing and design teams
- Analyse existing programs and trends and work with the internal stakeholders to share and/or recommend data/research findings.
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ work experience.
- Exhibits expert ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Gmail and PowerPoint.
- Possesses knowledge of the industry or market in which he or she is conducting analyses.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group.
- Possesses strong math skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Tech savvy, good with data analysis and interpretation
- Communicates clearly and effectively. Excellent command of written English
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Possesses strong writing skills.
- Capable of conducting independent research.
- Good to have: Creativity, An eye for great design work, some knowledge of design software
- Working hours : 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Sales Analyst”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.