Are You The One?
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join us as we expand our operations.
- Educate project team on Agile Practices and Values
- Single point of contact for internal department for product assigned
- Ensure that Scrum meetings are correctly carried out
- Plan, lead, track progress of development work
- Map out overall execution plan and ensure that roles & responsibility, objectives, commitment, deliverables and deadline are clearly communicated across department and team members
- Understand and analyze requirement to assist in development of Product Requirement Document and translating designs into User Stories
- Taking lead of multiple projects and Scrum teams.
- Able to work to prioritize project work and technical debt to ensure optimum use of technical resources
- Manage internal stakeholders expectations
- Ensure quality control in the development process and ongoing maintenance
- Ensure quality assurance before product rollout
- Coach, train and mentor team members
- Responsible for clear and concise communication to all stakeholders
Culture in MatchMove
- At least 2 years’ experience in Agile Projects
- Certified Scrum Master is highly preferred
- Have relevant experience using JIRA and/ or Kanban
- Enjoy working in a team and apply adaptive, servant leadership according to different working scenarios
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Scrum Master
”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.