Are You The One?
We are looking for a reliable Scrum Master to lead exciting projects using Agile/Scrum methodology, having the heart to optimize time to market and streamline project delivery.
- Act as a Scrum Master to optimise productivity and processes
- Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Product Owner Support – Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage the SCRUM process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management adapted to MatchMove Pay needs
- Team building – promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Project Backlog and Roadmap Management following priorities and communication to stakeholders
- Ensure transparency in the project schedule and timeline using weekly reports as well as the tools in place to inform internal teams
- Communicate with business to ensure that the solution offered to a requirement is understood and approved
- Make sure that the concerned team members are aware of what is expected from them
- 2 to 5 years experience working as a Project Manager or Analyst in the Digital or Finance industry
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools is a plus
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Prior experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Fluency in English to facilitate communication between regional teams
- Ability to actively drive problems to resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers
- Experience overseeing cross-functional project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools: Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, Confluence Pivotal Tracker or equivalent
- Visio (or flowchart tool equivalent (yEd), and all Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Culture in MatchMove
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Scrum Master”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.