Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a Information Security Engineer to establish and manage information security across MatchMove.
- Designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- System administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Test for Vulnerabilities: Ensure periodic scans of networks to find any vulnerability; and penetration testing – simulate an attack on the system to highlight or find any weaknesses that might be exploited by a malicious party.
- Monitor for Security Breaches: Monitor MatchMove’s networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions. Install software (with support from Infra team) that helps to notify intrusions, and watch out for irregular system behavior.
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
- Experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Certifications in one or more of the following: PCIDSS, ISO 27001, DRP, CEH, CISA, CISSP.
- Working knowledge in IDS/IPS
- Experience in TrendMicro Deep Security on AWS Servers/Services
- Trend Micro Office Scan/ Worry free scan
- Must have experience on Vulnerability Assessment – QUALYS tool config/setup/maintenance
- Experience in SIEM – Log monitoring and reporting
- Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail – Log monitoring
- Identify Mgmt: Role Based Access Control, OneLogin, PasswordPro
- Regular review of SOP, Policy Documentation and periodic updates
- Support external and internal audits like PCI-DSS
- Security Awareness Training and Enablement
- Risk Assessment of Current Tech, Products and Services
- Audit Password, Patch, Config and Change mgmt (Internally)
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants)..