Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest growing and award winning financial technology company, is looking for an experienced Senior Content Specialist who has extensive experience and knowledge in technical documentation.
- Work with product team to get in-depth understanding of product, its roadmap and documentation requirement.
- Prepare and maintain high quality product documentation which meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand UI text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials and videos to guide end-users through a variety of products and their applications.
- Create & maintain the information architecture and API documentations.
- Communicate regular updates, news letters & product updates to clients.
- Along with this, time to time, work with marketing team in creating content as per the communications strategy & creative briefs – including promotional material, presentations, and marketing collateral on digital channels and other platforms.
Culture in MatchMove
- 6-8 years exp as technical writer for a product company.
- Basic familiarity with software development and SDLC
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly pick up technical features and explain them in text and pictures
- Exposure to FinTech / Financial product companies will be a plus.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for storytelling.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Senior Content Specialist”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).