Are You The One?
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Cloud Engineer with a passion for problem solving, automation and building self healing cloud architectures.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering teams to understand and work with their cloud infrastructure and deployment needs.
- Develop the next-generation CI/CD pipeline
- Design and develop self healing deployment stacks that would power MatchMove’s APIs products
- Identify and troubleshoot issues. Handle and address requests to ensure there is zero downtime
- Liaise with Support teams and Engineering for any production issues
- Constantly look for best-practices and suggest improvements to infrastructure.
Culture in MatchMove
- Solid Linux background with Centos / Ubuntu / Amazon Linux with good understanding on various subsystems (memory, storage, network etc)
- Working experience and good understanding of AWS (AWS Certification would be a bonus)
- Exposure to orchestration tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet / Saltstack
- Strong scripting skills using bash and/or one scripting language like python, perl, ruby.
- Exposure of CI/CD platforms and tools like Jenkins / Travis / Codeship, codedeploy
- Worked with web servers like nginx, apache
- Basic understanding of SQL and exposure basic administration of MySQL.
- Worked with docker and docker clustering tools like docker swarm / kubernetes / AWS ECS
- A passion for problem solving, automation and for building self healing cloud architectures.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Senior DevOps Engineer – Cloud Engineering”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.