Are You The One?
We are looking a creative Senior Graphic Designer who is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design that is in line with the marketing strategies.
- Responsible for concept development, graphic design and layout to enhance the visual customer experience
Create/edit business development presentations
- Create concepts and mock-ups with a creative and innovative flair
- Design brochures, posters, multimedia presentations and other publications and materials as needed
- Work with Marketing to help with activities that cross over from offline to online or vice versa
- Support design work across multiple mediums on a variety of projects, from small pieces to multi-channel campaigns
- Maintain brand standards and image through creative conceptualization, design, layout for a variety of collateral materials and other media as required
- Good visual design, color and layout composition ability
- Motion graphic design experience, or video creation and editing experience
- Knowledge of user-centered design processes and methodologies
- Understanding of constraints, specs, and deliverables for social media platforms, online marketing outlets, and mobile advertising
- Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Working knowledge in copywriting is preferred
- Conceptual development, visualization, and typography skills
- Excellent attention to detail and good graphics conceptualization
- Able to fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmovecareer
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Senior Graphic Designer”. Kindly state your availability, current and expected salary.