Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive who will proactively source for new business opportunities and prospects to build the portfolio of accounts and clients in MatchMovePay.
- Plan and oversee the delivery of all marketing and brand activities across all channels
- Define and drive the brand to a range of stakeholders, tailoring messaging and developing marketing campaigns and activities
- Create compelling content that raises our brand awareness and increases site traffic
- Develop and direct measurable multi-channel, cross-channel, channel-specific, product, promotional, and cause-related marketing programs that tie back to brand strategy and business goals
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all online marketing programs, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on results in a timely basis
- Research, analyze, prioritize, and execute marketing campaigns and strategies to increase website traffic, incremental revenue, and new customer acquisition
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Knowledge in the use of the Internet, SEO, SEM, Social media and other media technology as marketing tools
- Preferably with experience in B2B and B2C and with regional exposure
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytic, etc)
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Senior Marketing Executive”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.