Are You The One?
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer with at least 5 years of PHP development experience to join us as we expand our operations.
- Write “CLEAN”, well-designed code
- Follow the coding conventions, guidelines and the best practices
- Produce detailed specifications
- Coordinate with designers, QAs, administrators, and other team members
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Understand and implement business requirements based on the needs of the company
- Troubleshooting performance issues in a timely manner in a highly scalable web environment
Culture in MatchMove
- At least 5 years of software development experience in PHP
- Experience in MVCs like Kohana, Code Igniter, CakePHP, Yii, etc
- Demonstrate knowledge web technologies including HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX etc.
- Knowledge in Git Version Control is a must
- Experience of the full SDLC, from requirements gathering and functional specification to development, testing, and delivery
- Good knowledge of relational databases and developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, yahoo etc) and payment gateways integrations
- Passion for best design and coding practices
- Testing driven, can write self-testing scripts
- Knowledge in Linux, Nginx, AWS is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English is required to facilitate communication between regional offices
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check us out at MatchMovers at Work!)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Senior PHP Developer”. Kindly state your availability, current and expected salary.