Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest growing and award winning financial technology company, is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for requirements articulation, user flow and specifications, aggregation, prioritization, execution and implementation. The right candidate should possess a strong product management background, with demonstrated experience leading medium to large cross-functional technology projects. The candidate must be able to thrive in high pace working environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
This is a highly visible position that interacts with a broad spectrum of stakeholders including management at varying levels, developers, architects, designers, business leaders and the various associated stake holders including external clients.
- Managing the product development life-cycle for the development of new platforms
- Enhancement and extensibility of existing platform capabilities and services
- Forging strong partnerships with platform sponsors, designers, and developers to define feature sets, features, story maps, detailed user stories (functional and non-functional) as well as other requirements artifacts (business architecture, acceptance criteria, etc.) to support the development process
- Work closely with the PMs and Scrum teams to communicate requirements to the Scrum development teams for execution and implementation
- Partner with the technology leadership team to define the platform road-map priorities and ensure that it remains aligned with the broader Digital and Mobile Products strategy and priorities
Culture in MatchMove:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in similar capacity
- Familiarity with web services, transaction workflow modelling
- Familiar with tools like azure , omnigraffle to draw process flows and user stories
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
- Knowledge in Payments and Mobile apps development
- Well versed in APIS Rest , software technologies , user interface technologies (web, mobile, rich client)
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Senior Product Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).