Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a hands-on and productive developer who is passionate about GUI development, user experience and has a drive to solve front end problems.
- Design, and implement new features to provide more enjoyable experiences for our users.
- Build solid front-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and technologies
- Design, develop, and maintain complex, high performance, and adaptive web applications.
- Create wireframes/prototypes to evaluate ideas and identify shortcomings and opportunities
- Understand design patterns and write reusable, modular code
- Work closely with other disciplines (UX, Design, Engineering, QA)
- Candidates with superior experience may be considered for the Manager role
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Experience developing with end-to-end testing and knowledge of automated testing frameworks
- Proficient in using task runner (gulp/grunt)
- Working experience with version control (preferably Git)
- Experience with content management systems or blogging platforms (WordPress)
- Experience in using event tracking with google analytics is a plus
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants)..