Are You The One?
We are looking for a detail-oriented and experienced Service Delivery Manager to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Gather specifications from clients on how to kick start projects. Ability to be firm on timeline and deliverables
- Coordinates activities and functions of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives specified for the project are accomplished.
- Develop project schedules, ensure successful execution of timelines, monitor development progress, anticipate issues and resolve obstacles to maintain realistic production schedules.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on communicating requirements and ensuring all product development meets the goals of the project and overall business and strategic goals
- Project management, add-on compatibility reporting, updating documentations
- Serve as a primary point of contact for service levels, escalations and issues for the customer.
- Build and maintain good relationships and communication channels with clients for specific project related tasks and day-to-day operational matters.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
Culture in MatchMove
- At least 3 years working experience in banks, payments or card network industry
- Fluency in English to effectively communicate with the regional teams
- Proven organizing skills and an obsession for details.
- Possess excellent account and project management skills
- Demonstrated technical, aptitude and great analytical skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts, set priorities, and escalate when appropriate
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Service Delivery Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.