Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on software engineers with a creative edge, strong problem solving skills and strong on development fundamentals.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain Java application phases
- Involved in software and architectural development activities; development of components or features as part of a development team
- Develop in depth knowledge in certain components of the product, infrastructure and deliverables to ensure development environment sync with all components
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging of production and non-production application issues
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and roll-out system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex projects or changes
- Help maintain and ensure code quality, organization and automation; transforming requirements into stipulations
- Proactively research and investigate external products and technologies identifying emerging trends and revise software development best practices
Culture in MatchMove
- Experience in Hibernate REST API Services, Micro Services
- Good at Linux with exposure to Postgres DB
- Has Automation experience using tools/tech like Python, Chef, Puppet
- Good knowledge of Core Java, Advance Java, Hibernate, Spring, Java Script, Ajax, etc
- Good Knowledge of SQL and databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile and software engineering concepts
- Good understanding of web application architecture, OOAD
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced and start-up environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal communication skills
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Software Engineer (Java)”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).