Are You The One?
We are looking for a Technical Head who will be responsible for establishing the technical vision and leading all aspects of our technology development.
- Collaborate with the executive team to assess, recommend and implement technologies in support of company needs.
- Identify opportunities and risks for delivering and maintaining the company’s services in different product lines compatible in multi-platforms, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Strong leadership and management skills, able to manage, build and grow a top-flight technology team and oversee research and development.
- Anticipate and react promptly to major technology changes, trends and evolving social behavior to ensure the maintenance of our company leadership in the competitive landscape.
- Establish and supervise the software development process, setting short-term and long-term objectives and assessing progress as defined by the selected software development methodology.
- Conduct code reviews and maintain a TDD drive development environment.
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration and system testing.
- Review and approve proposed development releases and manage the release process.
- Establish and monitor a web analytics regime that measures site traffic and application usage relative to business goals.
- Improve or establish an application deployment process and supervise and monitor deployment to staging and production servers.
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all development staff in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirements.
- Establish standards of performance and monitor conformance for staff (through performance review) and vendors (through service level agreements).
- Build and maintain the knowledge based as one of the companys legacies. Documentation oriented.
- Contribute to open source software development, standardization of technologies, and evolution of best practices by collaborating with peers outside the company, releasing code, presenting at conferences, and writing for publication (online or offline).
Culture in MatchMove
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computing, Computer Application or equivalent. 8 or more years of experience with an internet and mobile technology background, with at least 2 years in the managerial-level position. Experience in mobile commerce and finance technology is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements.
- Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance processes, management, budgeting, and administrative operations.
- Proven leadership ability, organizing skills and an obsession for details and quality.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with UNIX system administration and web server configuration.
- Good working knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Android and/or iOS development exposure.
- Proficient in at least one of the programming languages, such as PHP, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Technical Head”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.