Are You The One?
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Technical Operations Engineer to provide operational support for a FinTech online product.
- Provide operations support to all our clients at various locations
- Provide solutions to clients based on API products
- Take ownership of the file interfaces ( incoming / outgoing)
- Respond to alerts raised for any system failures.
- Willing to handle Issues during non-working hours and should be ready for weekend support
- Able to work independently and in a team and should have can-do attitude
- People and client management
- Handling client calls / queries effectively
- Assist business department in technical discussions
- Regular status update to the reporting manager
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent with 4 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills (multilingual) to support various clients around the world
- Strong in technical analysis, support services and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of web / online payments through various instruments like credit card / debit card / net banking / cash cards / Visa / Master Card …. Etc
- Possess analytical approach and should be able to do root cause analysis
- Understanding of basic cloud, infrastructure and network concepts
- Hands on knowledge of AWS
- Understanding of API concepts especially ReST (Representational State Transfer) / SOAP
- Experience working on support role
- Willing to work in rotating shifts
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Technical Operations Engineer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.