Are You The One?
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Technical Operations Engineer to provide operational support for a FinTech online product.
- Provide operations support to all our clients at various locations
- Provide solutions to clients based on API products
- Take ownership of the file interfaces ( incoming / outgoing)
- Respond to alerts raised for any system failures.
- Willing to handle Issues during non-working hours and should be ready for weekend support
- Able to work independently and in a team and should have can-do attitude
- People and client management
- Handling client calls / queries effectively
- Assist business department in technical discussions
- Regular status update to the reporting manager
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent with 4 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills to support clients across the globe
- Strong in technical analysis, support services and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of web / online payments through various instruments like credit card / debit card / net banking / cash cards / Visa / Master Card …. Etc
- Possess analytical approach and should be able to do root cause analysis
- Understanding of basic cloud, infrastructure and network concepts
- Hands on knowledge of AWS
- Understanding of API concepts especially ReST (Representational State Transfer) / SOAP
- Experience working on support role
- Willing to work in rotating shifts
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Technical Operations Engineer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).