Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest growing and award winning financial technology company, is looking for an experienced Technical Pre-Sales Manager to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Conduct preliminary discussions with client to help them understand the MatchMove platform
- Elicit requirements from the client and get a clear understanding of their business and list use cases that the client is looking for.
- Create proposed solution artifacts (documents/presentations) to help the client understand how MatchMove platform will fit into their overall landscape.
- Lead technical discussions with the Client technical team to clarify doubts on the API documentation and integration aspects.
- Prepare specification document and work with the Client and Sales team to get sign-off.
- Help Sales team with proposals and clarifications.
- Front-end any technical and/or integration queries from the client’s tech team.
- Provide support on call or in person if required to the client tech team when they face issues and provide resolutions.
- Post go-live support for client clarifications.
- Filter Change Requests and Requirements based on feasibility and shortlist for taking up in the product.
- Develop broad and deep understanding of the MatchMove stack capabilities & architecture.
- Work closely with the Clients, BD, Tech and Product Teams to suggest possible enhancements & feature additions in the MatchMove product offering.
- Keep abreast of industry changes and innovations.
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in developing, designing & managing Technical projects, preferably in the – Mobile/E-commerce/Payments industry
- Proven organizing skills and an obsession for details
- Comfortable with REST APIs – able to view, understand and analyse code in one or more languages. (Proven expertise in any one of Java, PHP, C# etc.)
- Demonstrable technical aptitude and great analytical skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts, build good rapport with clients, set priorities and escalate when appropriate
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- High level of Integrity, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work with minimal supervision
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Technical Pre-Sales Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).