Are You The One?
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Architect will provide architecture and implementation guidance to strategic customers in the region.
- Support inquiries regarding our API products
- Provide operations support to all clients or products
- Provide solutions to clients based on API products
- Design and implement tolls to improve technical operations upkeep
- Develop operating procedures through each transition phase to stakeholders from initial planning to deployment
- Identify emerging requirements of clients
- Assist business department in technical discussions
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in eCommerce
- Background in programming
- Background in developing financial and payment solutions
- Background in management of client projects from initial planning to deployment
- Understanding of basic cloud, infrastructure and network concepts
- Understanding of Posix-compliant OS (Linux/Unix)
- Understanding of API concepts especially ReST (Representational State Transfer)
- Must be a “tech-enthusiast”
- Creative and Resourceful
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Technical Solutions Architect”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.