Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced Technical Solutions Architect to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Conduct preliminary discussions with client to help them understand the MatchMove platform
- Elicit requirements from the client and get a clear understanding of their business and list use cases that the client is looking for.
- Create proposed solution artefacts (documents/presentations) to help the client understand how MatchMove platform will fit into their overall landscape.
- Lead technical discussions with the Client technical team to clarify doubts on the API documentation and integration aspects.
- Prepare specification document and work with the Client and Sales team to get sign-off.
- Help Sales team with proposals and clarifications.
- Frontend any technical and/or integration queries from the client’s tech team.
- Provide support on call or in person if required to the client tech team when they face issues and provide resolutions.
- Post go-live support for client clarifications.
- Filter Change Requests and Requirements based on feasibility and shortlist for taking up in the product.
- Develop broad and deep understanding of the MatchMove stack capabilities & architecture.
- Work closely with the Clients, BD, Tech and Product Teams to suggest possible enhancements & feature additions in the MatchMove product offering.
- Keep abreast of industry changes and innovations.
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in developing, designing & managing Technical projects, preferably in the Mobile/Ecommerce/Payments industry
- Proven organizing skills and an obsession for details
- Comfortable with REST APIs – able to view, understand and analyse code in one or more languages. (Proven expertise in any one of Java, PHP, C# etc.)
- Demonstrable technical aptitude and great analytical skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts, build good rapport with clients, set priorities and escalate when appropriate
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- High level of Integrity, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work with minimal supervision
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- We work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
. Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Technical Solution Architect”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.