Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a responsible and dedicated Technical Support Manager to lead the team and provide operational support for a FinTech online product.
- Drive the delivery of a world-class customer support team
- Lead, staff, and mentor a team of technical professionals to include setting and managing personal growth initiatives
- Experience in Leading an Technical Support team focused on supporting subscription based solutions
- Monitor Service Level Agreements and Time to First Response goals and report issues as they arise
- Ensure that customer cases are handled with the highest technical aptitude and customer service tone
- Triage, diagnose, and escalate customer inquiries during their engineering and operations efforts
- Coordinate, communicate, and lead cross-functional efforts around escalations and engineering needs for your customer
- Investigate product related issues trends that may arise
- Study and understand critical system components and FinTech flow
- Differentiate between issues that arise in operations, user code, third party libraries or product
- Coordinate enhancement and feature requests with product management and engineering
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with your customers, stake holders and your team
- Manage the 24*7 Shift Roster and guarantee shift coverage
- Report weekly and monthly Metrics with Customers, Management and Stake holders
- Overall 10+ years of experience in Software Development and support
- 2+ years of Support Management or Sustaining Engineering Management
- 2+ years software development experience in Java and Python
- 2+ years of managing 24*7 Technical Support Teams
- Network monitoring and application instrumentation experience
- System performance debugging and kernel forensics experience
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills (TCP/IP, DNS, File system, Load balancing, etc)
- Knowledge of file system, linux and database internals – latency, throughput, reliability, availability, consistency, security, etc.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS concepts and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Manager – always on call – some night/weekend shifts and sometimes at short notice
- Strong analytical skills helping you understand caseload trends
- Must have a valid passport and be able to travel globally when needed.
- Experience with AWS, FinTech Domain and tools such as Kibana, Tableau, Redash preferred.
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants)..