Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com), one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a Financial Analyst to help drive its finance and operating cost analysis, control and reconcile the various volume and transaction cost.
- Work with SVP Finance, and/or appointed deputy, to set up the tracking of costs associated with global card based programs involving networks (MasterCard, VISA, Rupay etc.), processors and banks
- Monitor and track closely all networks, processor and bank costs for MatchMove
- Liaise and negotiate with networks, processors and banks on behalf of MatchMove
- Work with operations and finance team to ensure timely billings and invoicing for MatchMove
- Build and document the processes and policies relating to the above
- Ensure timely recording of transactions to facilitate Company’s vision to close company books within 10 working days (or lesser)
- Review company’s systems and implement improvements
Please give a brief write-up on how you will manage this role by stating your past experiences and understanding. This role requires one to mange large amount of data and through this get an understanding and sense of the business.
Culture in MatchMove
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Possess at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with networks (MasterCard, VISA, Rupay, etc) billing systems and policies
- Knowledge of accounting software (preference will be given to applicants who have Netsuite working experience)
- Strong oral and written communication skills for liaising with overseas offices as well as with team members
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, analytical and able to work under pressure
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and work under pressure
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Financial Analyst”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).