Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated Treasury Operations Analyst to join us as we accelerate our global expansion in the FinTech space.
- Assist in the collection, assessment and management of functional requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop Billing solutions
- Transform unstructured data into structured data for analyses
- Conduct user requirement analysis and develop tools (eg. MS Access) to meet the requirements
- Maintain company’s databases and create reports with available tools
Culture in MatchMove
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Finance
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Detail-oriented, possess initiative and work well under pressure
- Technical skills (SQL, VBA, Python) and handling of large analytical dataset
- Passionate with numbers
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Treasury Operations Analyst”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).