Are You The One?
We are looking for a Treasury Operations Officer who has an eye for detail and is excellent with SQL and MS Excel.
- Provide support in the settlement and reconciliation of treasury operations
- Monitor daily processing of payments and settlements
- Analyze reporting needs and requirements, assess current reporting in the context of strategic goals and devise plans for delivering the most appropriate reporting solutions
- Analyze and interpret data and reports
- Support and assist team members in all aspects of data analyst, quality insurances and report creation
- Resolve problems with data analysis services and reporting services
- Establish and maintain policies, standard operating procedures, and associated documentation for user interaction with the database environment
- Work with others in the development of data warehouses and other data sources to support managerial and business intelligence reporting needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics or related fields
- Good understanding of relational database concepts, SQL query statements, SQL Server programmability
- Experience working with a variety of reporting and analytic platforms and tools
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
Culture in MatchMove
To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Treasury Operations Officer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.