Are You The One?
We are looking for an experienced UI / Visual Designer who is able to create amazing user experiences and functional user interfaces.
- Implement and execute all innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualise creative directions and ideas and implement on all communication channels including website, sales pitch deck, etc
- Work with Product, Marketing and Engineers to understand and translate requirements into product
- Responsible for all visual design stages from conceptualisation to final stage
- Ensure user interface are user-friendly in website, mobile apps and features
- Create storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Evaluate and ensure continues improvement on product
- Present designs and key milestones to key stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Degree in Visual Communication or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working knowledge in UI and visual design
- Well versed in Sketch , Illustrator , Framer.js (or any other interaction prototyping tool of choice)
- Well versed in wire framing tools like Omnigraffle , Axure , balsamiq mockups
- Experienced in creating High fidelity and low fidelity prototypes within tight deadlines
- Experienced in designing micro interactions to craft an immersive experience.
- Able to communicate the requirements clearly and in a concise manner, by providing prototypes displaying their usage.
- Good sense of colour, design and typography.
- Existing portfolio designing for Mobile interfaces a must.
- Experienced in HTML , CSS , JS are an added benefit
- Creative with strong presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Eye for details and analytical
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “UI/Visual Designer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.