Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, are looking for creative UI/UX Designer who can drive UI/UX development and design work for our products worldwide
- Design the best in class UI for the core payments platform while accommodating the modular and customization needs of the platform
- Work with Product managers and Engineers to understand and translate requirements into product
- Responsible for all visual design stages from conceptualization to final stage
- Ensure user interface are user friendly in website, mobile apps and features
- Create storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present designs and key milestones to key stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Be the guardian, creator and maintainer of the design system to be implemented across the product ecosystem
Culture in MatchMove
- Minimum 3 years of working knowledge in UI and motion design
- Well versed in Sketch, Illustrator, Framer.js (or any other interaction prototyping tool of choice)
- Well versed in wire framing tools like Omnigraffle, Axure, balsamiq mockups
- Experienced in creating high fidelity and low fidelity prototypes within tight deadlines
- Experienced in designing micro interactions to craft an immersive experience
- Able to communicate the requirements clearly and in a concise manner, by providing prototypes displaying their usage.
- Good sense of colour, design and typography
- Existing portfolio designing for Mobile interfaces a must
- Experienced in HTML, CSS, JS are an added benefit
- Creative and Resourceful
- Willing to work shift hours and on weekends
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “UI/UX Designer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.