Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, are looking for creative UI/UX Designer who can drive UI/UX development and design work for our products worldwide
- Design the best in class UI for the core payments platform while accommodating the modular and customization needs of the platform
- Work with Product managers and Engineers to understand and translate requirements into product
- Responsible for all visual design stages from conceptualization to final stage
- Ensure user interface are user friendly in website, mobile apps and features
- Create storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present designs and key milestones to key stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Be the guardian, creator and maintainer of the design system to be implemented across the product ecosystem
Culture in MatchMove
- Minimum 3 years of working knowledge in UI and motion design
- Well versed in Sketch, Illustrator, Framer.js (or any other interaction prototyping tool of choice)
- Well versed in wire framing tools like Omnigraffle, Axure, balsamiq mockups
- Experienced in creating high fidelity and low fidelity prototypes within tight deadlines
- Experienced in designing micro interactions to craft an immersive experience
- Able to communicate the requirements clearly and in a concise manner, by providing prototypes displaying their usage.
- Good sense of colour, design and typography
- Existing portfolio designing for Mobile interfaces a must
- Experienced in HTML, CSS, JS are an added benefit
- Creative and Resourceful
- Willing to work shift hours and on weekends
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “UI/UX Designer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).