Are You The One?
We are looking for creative UX Designer who can drive UX development and design work for our products worldwide
- Create a various forms of UX design and provide production support to the team.
- Design intuitive and functional interfaces for MatchMove mobile apps, softwares and web.
- Able to communicate effectively with design and stakeholders to understand and translate requirements into products
- Identify Issues from tests and develop solutions to UX problems
- Conduct user research backed by user tests, data and experience.
- Research on latest UX trends and present findings internally
Culture in MatchMove
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
- Background in UI/UX design
- Background in developing financial & payment solutions
- Understanding of basic cloud, infrastructure and network concepts
- Understanding of Posix-compliant OS (Linux/Unix)
- Understanding of API concepts especially ReST (Representational State Transfer)
- Must be a tech-enthusiast
- Creative and Resourceful
- Willing to work shift hours and on weekends
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiatives.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “UX Designer”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.