Are You The One?
We are looking for a VP, Cloud Infrastructure to plan, execute and implement infrastructure and AWS cloud solutions.
- Develop architecture products to enable system requirements to be written and to ensure system stability, inter-operability, portability, security, and scalability.
- Work closely with development and delivery teams for timely releases.
- Hands on experience in cloud infrastructure management – setup, manage, and maintain servers and infrastructure
- Deep dive experience in interacting with various stakeholders Application, Infra., Data Centers, Cloud, Business etc.
- Provide technical guidance on robust production architectures, high availability, DR, Security, Compliance (PCI DSS), Performance.
- Evaluate and recommend technology or solutions based on technical capabilities, functionalities, costs vs benefits and risks criteria.
- Define solution architecture, evaluate hosting options, develop implementation plans and budgets, and identify risk mitigation plans.
- Provide support for infrastructure framework by responding to escalated issues, troubleshooting errors and developing technical solutions.
- Configure and maintain servers and networks hosted on Amazon Web Services, manage costs on AWS
- Configure and maintain software components, i.e. operating systems, web servers, application execution environments.
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed.
Culture in MatchMove
- Masters degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is desired.
- Experience in agile, project delivery and release management.
- Minimum 6 years of Infrastructure experience with around 3 years of experience in AWS
- Experience in AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudFront.
- Experience with LINX/UNIX system administration and web server configuration and monitoring.
- Experience in network configuration and operating system administration/configuration.
- Good knowledge in LAN/WAN and network performance/ optimization tuning.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Check us out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork/
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
with the subject “Senior Infrastructure Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.