- Acceptable Use Policy
- Availability SLA
- Maintenance SLA
- Support SLA
- Platform Service Specifications
- Know Your Business (KYB) Due Diligence Questionnaire
SECTION 1: ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- The use of MatchMove Services, the API services at the Partner’s [URL]or App name, any successor website or Partner App, (the “Services“); and
- The transmission, storage and processing of content, applications or data or other services developed by you, or by any person on your behalf, using the Services (“Content“).
2. General Usage Rules
- In any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful; or
- In connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must submit the App, including new versions, for Vulnerability Testing to Provider prior to release on the App Store, or obtain a certificate from an approved third party testing organisation and submit to the Provider prior to release on the App Store.
3. Unlawful Content
- Be libellous or maliciously false;
- Be obscene or indecent;
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under applicable data protection legislation;
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- Constitute a breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- Be blasphemous;
- Constitute a breach of official secrets legislation; or
- Constitute a breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
4. Graphic Material
5. Factual Accuracy
6. Negligent Advice
8. Marketing and Spam
9.1 You must not use the Services for any purpose relating to gambling, gaming, betting, lotteries, sweepstakes, prize competitions or any gambling-related activity unless explicitly authorised to do so in the Territory and agreed in writing.
10.1 You acknowledge that we may actively monitor the Content and the use of the Services for purposes of meeting our obligations under this Agreement.
11. Data Mining
11.1 You must not conduct any systematic or automated data scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting, or other systematic or automated data collection activity, by means of or in relation to the Services.
12.1 You must not link to any material using or by means of the Services that would, if it were made available through the Services, breach the provisions of this Policy.
13. Harmful software
SECTION 2: AVAILABILITY SLA
1. Introduction to availability SLA
3. Service credits
- A Force Majeure Event;
- A fault or failure of the internet or any public telecommunications network or third party system or Network;
- A fault or failure of the Partner’s computer systems or networks;
- Any breach by the Partner of this Agreement; or
- Scheduled maintenance carried out in accordance with this Agreement.
- Unauthorized and malicious internet attacks by unknown third parties e.g. DDOS attacks
- Unverifiable/Untraceable (upon commercially reasonable effort) negative end-user feedback or experience
SECTION 3: MAINTENANCE SLA
1.1 This Section 3 sets out the service levels applicable to the Maintenance Services.
2. Scheduled Maintenance Services
- Third party security Updates shall be applied to the Platform promptly following release by the relevant third party, providing that the Provider may acting reasonably decide not to apply any particular third party security Update;
- The Provider’s security Updates shall be applied to the Platform promptly following the identification of the relevant security risk and the completion of the testing of the relevant Update; and
- Other Updates shall be applied to the Platform in accordance with any timetable notified by the Provider to the Partner or agreed by the parties from time to time.
4. Upgrades and Releases
- Maintenance Releases: The Provider may provide periodic Maintenance Releases. Maintenance Releases are generally available release of Platform that only provides error corrections. Such a release shall be denoted by a change in the digit to the right of the second decimal point – for example, 3.0.0 to 3.0.1.
- Minor Releases: The Provider may provide periodic Minor Releases. A Minor Release is a generally available release of the Platform that provides Enhancements designated minor by the Provider, as well as bug fixes (error corrections). Such a release shall be denoted by a change in the digit to the right of the first decimal point – for example, 3.0 to 3.1.
- Major Releases: The Provider may provide periodic Major Releases. Major Releases are generally available releases of the Platform that provides Enhancements designated major by Provider, as well as minor new Enhancements and Error Corrections. Such a release is denoted by a change in the digit to the left of the first decimal point – for example, 3.0 to 4.0.
SECTION 4: SUPPORT SLA
1.1 This Section 4 sets out the service levels applicable to the Support Services.
2. Partner Support Services
2.1 The Partner Support Services shall be provided according to the following stages and availability as below:
2.2 Project Support Services This will include support for the Partner in terms of Project Initiation, Build, Acceptance and generally all activities prior to move to Production environment, that is all stages prior to Partner’s Acceptance of the product. Partner’s appointed Project Manager will interact directly with Provider appointed Project Manager, using mutually agreed communication formats, to address all issues in this stage. Communication formats will include telephone calls, workshops and other mutually agreed methods.
2.2.1 Production Support Services This will cover Production or Live environment issues, i.e. after Acceptance.
2.3 After the Acceptance stage, the Provider shall make available to the Partner, certain Support Services for technical issues resolution in accordance with the provisions of this Section 4.
2.4 The Partner may use the Support Services for the purposes of requesting and, where applicable, receiving the Support Services; and the Partner must not use the Support Services for any other purpose.
2.5 The Provider shall ensure that the Support Services is accessible via a Helpdesk Service which can be reached by telephone, email and ultimately always registering actual Support Service Requests using the Provider’s web-based ticketing system.
2.6 The Provider shall ensure that the Helpdesk Service is operational and adequately staffed during Business Hours during the Term. In addition, the Provider shall provide a special telephone number for the Partner to report critical issues outside of Business Hours.
2.7 The Partner shall ensure that all requests for Support Services that it may make from time to time shall be made through the Helpdesk.
Response and resolution for Helpdesk
- Partner to report problem to firstname.lastname@example.org and raise a ticket at https://matchmove.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1https://matchmove.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
- Helpdesk availability will be from 9AM SGT to 10:30PM SGT, Mon to Fri with Stand by support available Twenty-Four (24) hours every day.
- Issues will be categorized and resolved as per the SLA below:
- P1 – Service Disruption and major financial impact
- Acknowledgement with ticket in Thirty (30) minutes during support team working hours (9:00 AM SGT to 10:30 PM SGT)
- To be resolved within the same day, if not resolved in 2hrs escalate to MatchMove CTO
- RCA to be provided by Two (2) Business Days post the date of resolution.
P2 – Impact to limited set of customers
- Acknowledgement with Ticket in 2 hours or earlier based on current P1 issues
- To be resolved in the coming sprint – Less than a week, if not resolved in Two (2) Business Days escalate to MatchMove Chief Technology Officer (“CTO”)
P3 – Low priority issues
- Acknowledgement with Ticket in the same day
- To be resolved based on sprint availability
- If there is a delay in response/resolution from helpdesk, an email describing the same may be sent to the MatchMove management team at the email address ‘email@example.com’.
3. Customer Service (if applicable)
3.1 For Remittances or Money Transfer Services provided by Provider to Partner for Singapore outbound services using Provider app in joint marketing collaboration with Partner. Provider will provide Customer Service Support Mon to Fri, 10am to 7pm SGT.
4. Provision of Support Services
4.1 The Support Services shall be provided remotely, save to the extent that the parties agree otherwise in writing.
5. Limitations on Support Services
- The Provider will cease to have an obligation to provide Support Services to the Partner during the remainder of that period; and
- The Provider may agree to provide Support Services to the Partner during the remainder of that period, but the provision of those Support Services will be subject to additional Charges.
- The improper use of the Platform Services by the Partner; or
- Any alteration to the Platform Services made without the prior consent of the Provider.
SECTION 5: PLATFORM SERVICE SPECIFICATIONS
The MatchMove Services consists of the following:
- Feature Set
- Authorized Administrator Applications
- Infrastructure, Servers and Bandwidth
1. Feature Set
2. Administrative Applications
3. Infrastructure, Servers and Bandwidth
The Partner’s Program will be hosted and provisioned by the Provider securely and in compliance with PCI-DSS Level 1 version 3.1 or higher services. The Provider will make available VPN secure access for the Partner to access such services from its designated premises. The Partner will comply with PCI-DSS or other security requirements as required by the Provider to ensure integrity of the MatchMove Services.
Due Diligence Questionnaire
(FOR ENTERPRISE PARTNERS)
PLEASE COMPLETE IN BLOCK CAPITALS AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
|Section 1: General Information|
|Legal Name Of the Company:|
|Date of Incorporation:|
|Company Registration/Identification Number (if applicable):|
|Country or jurisdiction of incorporation:|
|Country or jurisdiction of operation:|
|Tax Registration number:|
|Company Website (if available):|
|House/Building No. and Street Name:|
|Company Registered Address (if different from business address)|
|House/Building No. and Street Name:|
|Section 2: Company Owners|
List down the details of each individual who directly owns 10% or more of the company.
For this section, please provide a separate list if needed.
|Name of Individual||Nationality||National ID /Passport No.||% Ownership|