Are you the One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join us as we accelerate our global expansion
- Responsible for the Up time and Reliability of our Platform/Services
- 24/7/365 Monitoring and Response to Alerts/Events, Incident Management, Problem management, Activities pertaining to Change management, Reporting of KPI, CMDB management
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health
- Basic Triage and Troubleshooting skills using Logs, Tools, SQL queries, scripts etc.,
- Build and evolve the Operations Handbook
- Incident and P1 mgmt. including RCA closure
- Develop python or shell scripting for task automation
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- 2+ years of experience in Site Reliability Engineering and/or DevOps
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with Application delivery, cloud environments, and CI/CD
- Knowledge of monitoring tool (NewRelic, Sensu, Nagios, Datadog)
- Experience / Worked in systems developed across Java / PHP / Python
- Experience in Linux/Unix
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, as well as queuing systems
- Strong knowledge of automation tools (Ansible, Python, Shell)
- Developing, running, and/or consuming Cloud technologies such as AWS
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment as well as independently with minimum supervision
- Strong Analytical and Debugging skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience.
- Experience in Payment and/or Fin-Tech industry would be plus
Culture in MatchMove
- Work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of "Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)”. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.