Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology companies, is looking for a Director - Customer Success Management to join us as we accelerate our global expansion
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the Director - Customer Success Management will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, programme optimization and expansion.
CSMs are the main interface for all programme-related inquiries and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as trusted advisor. They are responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our Customer base.
The CSM must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals. The CSM manages the customer experience across our Customer base, meeting agreed retention and usage targets. The CSM is responsible for understanding the ‘health’ of our customers, ensuring they grow into MatchMove advocates.
- Work with the Solution Architects, Product and Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work with customers to design and drive their business plan and customer experience aligned with MatchMove Product roadmap
- Support customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to the Sales and Product Teams.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
- Promote the Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/ track consistent engagement process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
- Relationship Building – The ability and willingness to develop and exploit a range of productive relationships both inside and outside the team.
- Analysis – The ability to gather relevant information, notice relationships between different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
- Customer Orientation – The ability to recognise both internal and external customers and the willingness to co-operate with them fully to help them achieve their objectives.
- Business Awareness – An understanding of the processes and issues relevant to one’s job. This ranges from job knowledge to an appreciation of complex internal and external business issues and trends.
- Communication – The ability to speak and write to be clearly understood by others using appropriate language, vocabulary and style.
- Creativity – The ability and willingness to generate new ideas and to recognise and build upon those of others.
- Achievement Orientation – The determination to set oneself and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations
- Domain - Deep knowledge of the customer experience market, business and technical trends. Knowledge of the country / regulatory requirements within territory.
- Technical - Knowledge and experience of selling integrated SaaS software applications into Enterprise and SME organisations
- Willingness to Travel
Culture in MatchMove
- Work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an
- An uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of "Customer Success Manager - Singapore". We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.