Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a Group Information Technology Security Manager to join us as we accelerate our global expansion
- Establish and manage Information Security Plans and Policies: Plan and carry out an organization’s information security strategy. Develop a set of security standards and best practices for MatchMove and ensure security enhancements are executed as required. Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach. Educating staff on information security through training and building awareness.
- Oversee and implement Information Security defense plan: Ensure operations of firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect MatchMove’s sensitive information. Assist computer users with installation security products and procedures. Ensure only the authorized personnel have to access to the relevant systems.
- Test for Vulnerabilities: Ensure periodic scans of networks to find any vulnerability; and penetration testing – simulate an attack on the system to highlight or find any weaknesses that might be exploited by a malicious party.
- Monitor for Security Breaches: Monitor MatchMove’s networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions. Install the software (with support from Infra team) that helps to notify intrusions and watch out for irregular behavior.
- Investigate Security Breaches: If a breach has occurred, it leads to incident response activities to minimize the impact. Afterward, lead a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage. Prepare reports of their findings to be reported to management.
- Experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, and content filtering.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods.
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies, and methods.
- Experience in planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures.
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management.
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
- Keen eye for detail, think one step ahead of criminals. Well organized and thrive in fast-paced, high-stress scenarios.
- Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention.
- Certifications in one or more of the following: PCIDSS, ISO 27001, DRP, CEH, CISA, CISSP.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance, if needed.
- Proven work experience in one or more of security consulting, audit, VA/PT, code review, managed security services.
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities, and remediation.
- Adequate knowledge of web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, and Service-Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Group Information Technology Security Manager”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.