Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com), one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for an experienced Manager/ Senior Manager - Customer Success who will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer on-boarding, adoption, on-going support, program optimization and expansion.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Successful on-boarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction. Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish business and technical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Responsible for the customer's renewal and work closely with sales on expansion of the platform through up-sells, cross-sells and add-ons; there is a renewal quota for this position.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Align seamlessly with sales and engineering team.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful! Promote the Company's services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Knowledge and experience of selling integrated SaaS software applications into Enterprise and SME organisations is mandatory. Preference for candidates with prior knowledge in software release tools or in application monitoring.
- At least 3 to 8 years of relevant experience in Mobile/E-commerce/Payments industry.
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Willingness to Travel.
CULTURE IN MATCHMOVE
- We value diversity of thought leading to real innovation.
- We value constructive communication leading to real teamwork.
- We value contributions leading to real results.
- We value dedication leading to real customer success.
- In return, we offer a performance–based working culture in which you will always be learning and developing your skills and experiences, whatever your age or background.
- And the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the fintech industry creating award-winning products and services and fuelling the growth of our clients and their customer communities.
Interested one can share your updated profile to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.