Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology Company, is looking for a Recon & Settlement Operations Manager, Credit Card to join us as we accelerate our expansion plans in the region.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES· Resolve variances through contacting internal and external stakeholders including Banks or Clients who is responsible for the team’s service delivery within reconciliations.
· Be the single point of contact with senior business external stakeholders both internally and externally.
· Assure timely clearance of queries from business owners and customers; ensure items are being
escalated to senior management for critical issues while maintaining the delicate balance between
servicing clients/ banks and protecting company’s interest during the process.
· Regular follow-up / escalation on the long-pending items for logical closure with respective team within
the company (Finance, Tech, Operations).
· Provide accurate information and reports to Banks and network as per compliance and legal norms.
· Train the support / operations team for new product/program launches.
· Degree in Accounting or equivalent formal education from a renowned university or institution
· Competent in MS Excel and MS Access (required).
· Understanding of E2E payment recon and settlement process from both Issuer and Acquirer perspective for all networks.
· Minimum 3-5 years working experience in banking credit card recon and settlement
· Clear understanding of Forex and multiple currency settlement process.
· Familiar with charge back process
· Ability to lead and train junior staffs to raise their knowledge to perform effectively in their jobs.
· Strong customer services skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and balance dynamic workloads and commitments.
· The ability to work independently and be a team player.
Culture in MatchMove· We value diversity of thought leading to real innovation.
· We value constructive communication leading to real teamwork.
· We value contributions leading to real results.
· We value dedication leading to real customer success.
· In return, we offer a performance–based working culture in which you will always be learning and
developing your skills and experiences, whatever your age or background.
· And the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the fintech industry creating
award-winning products and services and fuelling the growth of our clients and their customer
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove
a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any
of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job
application, and employment with MatchMove; and
b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant
unsuccessful job applicants).
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.