Are You The One?
We are building a team of Investigators, who will make an impact in reducing Risk on Matchmove Platforms through analytically driven decisions. Understand and enforce Data Security policies, manage customer sensitive information, eliminating risk thus building the most trusted and safe environment for our customers.
We are looking for candidates with analytical skills with a proven track record of result-oriented performance. This team will be responsible to manage end to end activities related to the investigation and elimination of online eCommerce risk. This position relies on excellent judgment to accomplish goals with limited supervision with a high level of accuracy. Complex transaction-level information needs to be analyzed to authenticate customers
- Excellent Written/Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to analyze problems logically.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and eye for detail.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills business requirements and standards.
- Ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Positive, results-oriented attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- 9/6 availability, including a willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" workday.
- Flexibility to work additional hours in order to complete the work assigned.
Additional Details (if any)
- Data extraction using MySQL
- Knowledge of R and Tableau
- Advanced Excel to analyze a large amount of data
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants)..
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.